- Login as administrator and check for pending jobs by going to Workspace->Jobs->'All pending jobs'.
- If there are no pending jobs,
- shutdown all servers by navigating to Workspace->Servers, selecting all servers, and clicking on 'More action'->'Power off'.
- Shutting down a managed host with pending job is not allowed. However, one could first delete pending jobs before shutting down the host ..
- After shutting down servers, one can shutdown the colama-server by issuing the command "sudo poweroff" from the console. If the colama-server is also a server, care must be taken to ensure that the server is the last host to be shutdown.
- Why is the colama-server awfully slow?
- How to configure postboot to enable shutdown of thinclient ?
- How do I automate joining domain 'COLAMA-WG' on Colama server for guest VM?
- What are the hardware requirements for installation of Colama™ Univ. Edition server?
- What are the steps for installing the Colama™ Univ. Edition server ?
You cannot comment on this entry