No. colama uses some open source components. Some of them have been enhanced for generic purposes. The sources of which are available at https://github.com/colama/colama-3rdparty-tools
- Why can't I access Colama with two different browsers from the same thin client?
- How to install qxl driver in OpenSuse 12.1
- How does one install a thin client ?
- How does one enable the spice client for a machine?
- How to configure network for Colama RDE in preexist dns and dhcp in Windows.
You can comment this FAQ