The COLAMA™ - Univ. Edition platform has the following physical components.
- The COLAMA server which
- Maintains a repository of all virtual machines with appropriate annotations.
- Provides a web based interface for users to interact with the platform.
- Orchestrates on demand provisioning of virtual machines.
- A pool of managed hosts which
- Are used to run the virtual machines as per user needs.
- A collection of thin clients which
- Serve as end points for users to interact with their virtual environment via a web browser.
- At some installations, managed hosts also double up as thin clients.