Steps for creating Windows 7 image.
1) Login as administrator.
2) To create image click on “Create” button.
3) In “Create Image” window provide image name, disk size, and Description.
click on “Submit” button. It will show Window7 image in Images page.
4) Click on “Collection”, and then click on “Create” button it will display “Create a Collection” dialog box there provide Name, and Description of new collection.
5) Now go to “Image” page, click on “Ops” button and select “Deploy”.
6) It will display “Deploy Image” window, there select required “Collection” and click on “Submit” button to deploy image.
7) Now go to “Collection” page, click on “Ops” button of collection (ex: account), and click on “Default Image.” option. It will display “Select Image” window, there select image to boot from. and click on “Submit” button.
8) Now configure thin client BIOS to first boot from network and then from cdrom, connect CDROM to thin client and start thin client, boot it from network as first boot device priority, It will display IPXE menu.
9) Once the IPXE menu is get displayed, the thin client gets registered with open collection.
On IPXE menu, select “Install from cdrom” option and press Enter, it will start installation from media. Then install OS with regular steps.
10) Once the installation is completed successfully, reboot and go to c:\Windows\System32\sysprep\ and run sysprep.exe, select option as below, click on OK
It will reboot and reconfigure system.
11) To configure host name rename script.
copy StartStopScript.msc, and RenameHost.vbs from read only share or download it from infracc server using URL http://infracc-server/StartStopScript.msc and http://infracc-server/RenameHost.vbs, execute StartStopScript.msc and add RenameHost.vbs using add script option of start and then shutdown machine.