- Make sure the hostname of the machine trying to join the domain is unique.
- If it is a recently deployed machine change it's hostname (preferably to it's name in Colama).
- Restart the machine.
- To join the Workgroup COLAMA-WG,
- Right click on 'My Computer'.
- Select 'Options'.
- Navigate to the 'Computer Name' tab.
- Click on 'Change' button.
- Change the existing WORKGROUP to COLAMA-WG.
- Save your changes.
- Restart the machine for changes to take effect.
- How can one join windows7 machine to samba domain controller ?
- How do I automate joining domain 'COLAMA-WG' on Colama server for guest VM?
- How do I access the shared home directory?
- What are the basic architectural components of COLAMA™?
- How to configure network for Colama RDE in preexist dns and dhcp in Windows.
You cannot comment on this entry