Sometimes a virtual machine deployment request could fail because of space constraints. When this happens the status of the virtual machine is marked as "Failed" in the list of deployed sessions. This entry can be safely deleted by clicking on the delete icon against the entry. If the error was a transient one, retrying the operation should get you going again.
- How to add extra disk (HDD) in existing virtual machine?
- How to improve performance of Windows 7 deployed in Colama RDE?
- Create a new machine (or machines).
- Why is boot failing for a linux machine?
- What are "Stale" entries in the deployed sessions list?
You cannot comment on this entry