1. Go to Library --> Cluster.
2. From More options drop down select "Add" option.
3. Enter Cluster name and click on the submit button.
4. Add a template VM to the cluster.
5. Group deploy the created cluster.
6. Now, Clone the group deployed cluster from the Library.
7. From the Ops menu select "Edit" option for the cloned cluster.
8. Now do one of the following steps
a. Change the network configuration for the cluster.
b. Change the machine configuration for the machine in the cluster.
9. Go to Deployments --> Labs.
10. Delete the lab for which the cluster was deployed.
11. Group deploy the updated cluster.